Shhh... Don't Tell Anyone this Secret About the Stir Fry at Roth Cafe

Image result for mind blown memeThe Stir Fry at Roth Cafe had always been a popular option for me. The only downside is that your vegetables are restricted to the amount of a tiny cardboard bowl. You might be a good vegetable architect who can stuff a bunch onto that little bowl but nothing will beat this secret I'm about to expose to you that I recently discovered. You are actually allowed to use more than one of the tiny cardboard bowls.  


I totally understand how you feel right now. I felt the same when I saw this for the first time a few days ago too. You're welcome. I don't think many know about this secret. Now go wild on those vegetables!!!

Choose any rice for a vegan meal, because according to the display, the lo mein is only vegetarian, I know, I've only realized it today too. Then tofu for the protein of course, and make sure to get no sauce if you're crazy like me (I always get weird looks when I ask for no sauce), but hey, your body will thank you in the future. If it's too plain/flavorless for you, just put some soy sauce or sesame oil from the noodle place. Another way for some healthy flavors is to put tangerine into the vegetable mix. It might seem odd but it makes the whole meal taste amazing without adding any high caloric sauce. Try it out!



Total Price is $7.78 Dining Dollars

Edit: So I tried this just now, the lady said you can't have two, but when I said I saw someone else did it. It worked😅. I guess you aren't supposed to do that.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DON'T TRY THIS: California Club Garden Burger from Smash-N-Shake of Roth Cafe

The Tricks for the Perfect Vegan Pasta Bowl from Tuscan Bistro of Roth Cafe

Wolfie Attack Garden Burger (Lettuce Wrapped) from Smash-N-Shake of Roth Cafe