DON'T TRY THIS: California Club Garden Burger from Smash-N-Shake of Roth Cafe

I said I was going to give the garden burger at Smash and Shake another chance. I ordered the Cali Club with regular buns this time. The Avocados was what caught my attention to order the Cali Club, because who doesn't like avocados? The result was a burger with a garden patty, avocados, chipotle mayo, tomatoes, and lettuce. It seemed like a very good healthy combination but all I can taste was the Chipotle Mayo and GREASE. I'm not a picky eater and it was a serious challenge for me to finish because I hate to waste food. It was one of the worst meals I've ever had. My throat felt like grease for the next couple of hours. It was not pleasant. I don't think I'll ever get anything from Smash-N-Shake ever again. So whatever you do, NEVER GET THIS!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tricks for the Perfect Vegan Pasta Bowl from Tuscan Bistro of Roth Cafe

Wolfie Attack Garden Burger (Lettuce Wrapped) from Smash-N-Shake of Roth Cafe