Wolfie Attack Garden Burger (Lettuce Wrapped) from Smash-N-Shake of Roth Cafe


A few days ago, I was eating at the tables of Roth Cafe, I saw a menu of the Smash-N-Shake (weird name I know) and I was surprised. I never got food from that place because I thought they only make chicken tenders and fries. But when I've looked through the menu, I saw that they offer garden burgers and the option to wrap it with lettuce, so I decided to try it out. I've only realized that that are more than one options of the garden burger when I was ordering so I just randomly picked one. "Wolf Attack sounded kinda interesting," I thought to myself, so that's what I ordered. I didn't even realize that Wolf Attack was going to have bacon and a fried egg in it until I ordered it. Turns out there are extra ingredients for these burgers shown on the left display, the one I didn't look at because I thought both sides were the same.
Even the employee questioned what they were making, "really? bacon on a garden burger?" They even asked me if that's what I asked for. I didn't want to make things complicated so I just said yes. But the real questions is: why is that even an option on the menu? In terms of the food:
  • Good thing there were barely any bacon in there
  • The bacon was kinda weird but eatable
  • I expected more lettuce than just 3 pieces
  • The egg was beautifully done.
  • It had cheddar cheese on it too
  • The garden patty tasted fine at first, but it felt salty (the garden patty) after a few bites, I wasn't even able to tell what's in it due to the salt.
  • It's definitely not for someone who is trying to eat less sodium, it was kinda oily too, but what do you expect, it was pan fried.
  • Total cost for just the burger was 7.27, so it's decent price compared to the rest of the food on campus.
I'm looking forward to trying the Cali-something burger next time, it's got avocado in it. I'll also try to get the normal bun next time and see what changes. Hopefully, the garden patty isn't so salty again.

Have you tried the garden burgers from Smash-N-Shack? If so, what do you think about it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DON'T TRY THIS: California Club Garden Burger from Smash-N-Shake of Roth Cafe

The Tricks for the Perfect Vegan Pasta Bowl from Tuscan Bistro of Roth Cafe